<soundcloud url="https://soundcloud.com/mmomusic/roblox-telamons-sword-the-wind" height="166"></soundcloud> My anti-ODer group got deleted by Roblox, I hate you stupid admins!
Above, it is my favourite Roblox song.
I am the owner and founder of the Abysmal Roblox Games wiki, a wiki made especially for Roblox players to warn them about bad things that are on the site. I am 14 years old.
I don't play Roblox anymore, mainly because of the terrible community. If you want to know what game was my favourite, it was Work At A Pizza Place, by Dued1. The worst one i've ever seen is probably MeepCity. Yet there are a lot of bad games everywhere on Roblox.
Some things you should know :[edit | edit source]
- Roblox was my favourite game back then, when I was 11.
- I used to be an online dater when I started playing. I stopped doing this and I eventually became an anti online dater.
- I gave away my Roblox account, which was named kanni1. Yet that guy didn't change a single thing and works perfectly. I also had three alts for testing and messing around : Thepurpleman25, kanni5 and kanni21.
- I mainly played Roblox because my PC was very old (2008), my new PC is from 2015.
- I am not salty, rude, evil and I will try not to swear. If I do, I will censor the cuss words.
Why I sucked (mid 2015 - late 2016)[edit | edit source]
- I used to be an extremely toxic anti online dater. Everytime I saw someone dating I started to insult the ODers.
- I used a lot of free models in my places.
- I couldn't take criticism at all.
- I was arrogant and elitistic. I constantly boasted of myself everywhere I went.
- I also insulted users I thought they are online daters.
- Sometimes I also sent death threats to people I thought that were idiots.
- I used the word "noob" a lot
Redeeming Qualities[edit | edit source]
- As you can see, I matured a lot and now I am the leader of a wiki.
- I no longer insult people who give me constructive criticism or people in general (except they are toxic to me).
- I stopped doing a lot of bad things I have done in the past.